5.0

I have ordered a variety of items from different shops on Dhgate and have only had 1 problem . Dhgate makes it easy to report the problem and makes it easy to ask for a refund if the item is wrong or not received.

I will be asking for my 1st refund today but I have no reason to doubt that DHgate will handle it properly and quickly . I have never received a defective item and this was the 1st one that was incorrect. I contacted the seller & they offered a discount or to re-ship the item. I asked for the item to be reshipped.

When it did not arrive I again contacted the seller and was told the item had been shipped but because of the delay , I should ask for a refund and keep the item when it finally arrives . They definitely try to make the customer happy .

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Dhgate Pros: Variety and options, Customer service.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi there!

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the products you ordered from Dhgate.com

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to serve you better. For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,