1.4

I purchased some shoes from DHgate and they never come to me I have waited in to months I want my money back

Location: Oslo, Oslo County

Comments

#1969582

Hi there, Please provide us the Order Number (PO#)? That way, we can pull up the order details on our end.

To get the Order Number (PO#) please do the following: [1] Login to your DHgate account. [2] Go to "My DHgate". [3] On the left hand portion of the screen you'll see "Orders".

[4] It will show you a page with all the orders that are still active, look for the specific item of concern and you'll find the PO# on the left side. Once we have your PO#, we will continue in helping you with this issue.

#1969573

Hi PissedConsumer236****, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@***.com Regards, Blu Customer Service Center DHgate.com

DHgate Reviews