4.5
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have purchased several items from DHGate.All of a sudden I find they do not accept my password.

Once they sent the asked for password they did and it worked, one time. Usually I am stuck in check out. I find this a problem of someone on your end not paying attention to the smooth flow of data to properly get orders processed quickly. Problems like these drive customers away and your competitors will benefit greatly .

I do want to do business with them, but the password issue prevents this from happening. I need help on this issue please. I need to get to the reset of the password and have it work and be applied to my account.

Roger Lafky dragcoupe@mindspring.com

Review about: Dhgate Account.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Checkout problems.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi Roger,

Thank you for your feedback!We checked it here that you have just placed an order 2 days ago.

Just to make sure we got your concern right, you cannot open and sign in to your account after placing an order?If so, please email safetycenter@dhgate.com if you are not able to get any email to reset your password.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

Regards,