I can't get in my account and I don't have my belongings and I have contacted you guys and you haven't helped

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

DHgate Pros: Price affordability.

DHgate Cons: Package has not arrived, Cannot connect with dhgate customer service.

Comments

#2031238

Hello Vincenza, This is in line with the comment that you posted online. Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

#2031229

Hello Vincenza Zuj, We understand how you feel for not able to access your Dhgate account. May we know if you pay the order using card?

If yes, can we have the first 6 and the last 4 digits of the card used when paying the order? So that we can find the order number and see the email address used when placing the order.

Thank you. Please send an email to customer-support@***.com or contact us through our online chat: https://www.dhgate.com/help/helpcenter.html?dspm=pcen.hp.customerservice.custom.64tAi3V2tXOM487ckWyl&resource_id=#hp1806_helptop-contactUs

DHgate Reviews