4.9

I searched for UV lamp in my country (Republic of Serbia), but I didn't find it so I bought at DHgate. DHgate have great looking site, so I can find whatever I want fast, also there is option for free shipping to almost all countries, so I didn't have any additional costs.

Also, there are good sorting at the site, so anyone is able to order products that are interested to buy.

Product that I received after about 3 or 4 weeks is great, good quality, for low price. This is valuable purchase in my opinion, I will definately buy again at DHgate and I will recomment it to my good friends.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Dhgate Pros: Products and p.

• Low Prices

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi Misa1,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our service!

We are pleasantly inviting you to join our MONTHLY GIVEAWAY!! DHgate website has the top manufacturing sellers for spinners and other products: https://goo.gl/N3d6wO

Please check and drop by our Facebook page for more details on how you can win fabulous items and for more updates: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010307042303

Thanks!