4.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

i bought a set of 10 pieces lipsticks specific colors and the seller sent me different items(individual) and different colors.i ask for a refund because i lost money and customers because they wanted the set and colors they ask for.

the seller sent me a totally different order.

I ask the seller for a solution and he offered $20 for compensation and I do not accept because it is hard for me to distributed the lipsticks and then he offered $50.finally dhgate mediates the situation and agree to refund me $80 now i am waiting for my refund.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of anastasia beverly hills lipstick from Dhgate and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dhgate to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was some items not as described. Author liked the most customer service and diversity of products. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhgate for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments