San Diego, California
4.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

i bought a set of 10 pieces lipsticks specific colors and the seller sent me different items(individual) and different colors.i ask for a refund because i lost money and customers because they wanted the set and colors they ask for.

the seller sent me a totally different order.

I ask the seller for a solution and he offered $20 for compensation and I do not accept because it is hard for me to distributed the lipsticks and then he offered $50.finally dhgate mediates the situation and agree to refund me $80 now i am waiting for my refund.

Review about: Anastasia Beverly Hills Lipstick.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Customer service, Diversity of products.

I didn't like: Some items not as described.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion