Update by user May 01

it was the best . no problem.excellent as always.

Original review posted by user May 01

i always buy goods from Dhgate and really i have never been pissed by Dhgate.Dhgate is the best online store that ships to Iran.but aliexpress is better than Dhgate.because it has so many items with lower price.i found so many things in Aliexpress that can't find in Dhgate.but i couldn't buy from Aliexpress because this online store don't ship to Iran from 2015.i really hope that more sellers come to Dhgate.for example i need blackberry powder that can't find in Iran or Dhgate and i must buy it from aliexpress.in Iran some people has their agents in Aliexpress and we pay them to buy for us from Aliexpress.it's expensive. i have so many freckles that don't remove buy creams and serums.i bought this freckles pen and i used it.i don't know it works or not.now my skin isn't treat yet.after teating my skin i will leave my comment in it's page as my experience of this device for other users. however Dhgate is THE BEST online store with wide items and excellent customer service WHO HAS SHIPPING TO IRAN.and i love it.

Review about: Freckles Pen.

I liked: Coupons an low price for this item.

5.0
Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dhgate Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fair pricing / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi melina3a,

Thank you for your feedback. We'll forward this to our team for our services to be improved. You may visit our "Just for You" page where you can get seller coupons as well as browse items which are on sale: http://www.dhgate.com/shopping-guide/my-coupons.html#foryou-coupon

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,