2.0

I've been using DHGATE for over a year with no problems using the same master card that i've always used. For some odd reason, my ccrd keeps being denied?

I have plenty of money to cover my pymnts in my account and my bank tells me that their is not any holds or freezes on my acct from their end. I've reached out to the dhgate chat room on three separate occasions and no one is able to assist me. I am not able to speak with a live person concerning this matter.

I use dhgate for my jewelry business and this inconvenience is harming my sales. Please someone help me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Account.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We understand the importance in getting a resolution on this issue. Please provide your log in email address so that we can check the account details and assist you further.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,