I placed an order on Dec 11, 2016. Was hoping to receive it for Christmas.

I never received the order. I can't connect with customer service or get any information! Now apparently my account doesn't exist! They're a scam.

Wish I knew about this website BEFORE I ordered! Don't be fooled do not order from them!! Do not order form them Do not order from them do not order from them. how many words do i need to write?

it's a warning do not order from them! this is as frustrating as the business themselves.

why does this need to be 100 words?? there's nothing more to say but to warn those not to order from this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We understand you are concerned about your order since it's not yet delivered. We will help you look it up.

Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see what we can do to resolve the issue. Please take note that the delivery of the item will depend on the courier that you have selected when making a purchase, if you have selected a slow courier such as Epacket, Chinapostairmail, Singaporepost and etc., the delivery time is long and this was indicated in the item page when you made the order.

DHgate is legit company that strongly condemns scamming, the estimated delivery date of the order was shown in the item page after you selected the courier that you want to choose.

We are committed to give a refund and our refund process needs to be followed. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,