Update by user Aug 09

The sellers rip you off! You don’t get the product. You’ll receive a blank envelope or a small plastic packing slip, with a piece of cardboard inside.

Original review posted by user Aug 09

E-mails sent to DHGate “customer service”:

Hi Judy,

I’m very very upset! This is a fraudulent sale and transaction!

What I received was a small plastic packing envelope from this seller!! No shoes! As you can see in the picture, the weight of this “package” is 1.5 Kg!???? This is unacceptable and I’m extremely pissed off!

I want an immediate refund, and I want this seller removed from DHGate immediately!?? I will be filing a dispute and charges against this seller and DHGate if this mater is not resolved!

On Friday, August 9, 2019, DHgate wrote:

Dear amar,

This is Judy again, thank you for your reply.

I am very sorry to have brought you an unpleasant shopping experience. This order seller provides a weighing screenshot of the freight forwarding company, shows that the weight of the package before shipment is about 1.3 kg.

This order is recommended to contact your local post office complaint and ask your local post office to provide the weight of the package and the final findings of the post office.

Please reply us and provide the evidence within 1 days.

Judy

DHgate Resolution Center

To: DHgate

Date: August 9, 2019, 10:20 AM

This is FRAUDULENT! This will be reported the to IS Government and the US attorneys office to prosecute your company!

You failed to investigate with the shipping carrier and to identify the actual shipping label and weight! CUSTOMS CAN SEND YOU WHAT WAS PASSED THROUGH to the USA!! You need to get the ACTUAL SCANNED LABEL FROM CHINA AND THE UNITED STATED POST OFFICE!

You are a horrible representation of your employer and your NOT DOING YOUR JOB!??? You will be hearing from customs and the FTC!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Dhgate Pros: Goods and prices.

Dhgate Cons: Unsaleable merchandise, Shoddy workmanship, You do not really want to know.

• Refund Policy
  • Rippers And Scammers

Comments

Agree 100%-buyers need to be warned not to deal with these scammers

Dhgate2014

Hi RepulsiveBobcat413, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

@Dhgate2014

My case was denied by DHGate, no resolution as to accommodate and how to replace my order. The agent there at DHGate, stated my “package” “order was sent and delivered.

This is not TRUE!!!! I Never received the merchandise, that I paid and order! $115.00.

The agent at DHGATE, closed my case!!! saying my evidence is not sufficient enough.