Verified Reviewer

Where do I start, it started with 15+ packages going to different address and when I tried to contact the sellers they were no existent so I reached out to dhgate to set up a few disputes. I pointed out the things I noticed i.e.

the shipping dates change, the seller closes the store,and the item is shown as not existing, the processing and preparing date is later than the shipment date. All of these things rang suspicious behavior. I also noticed any of the items I order 80% off were accompanied with sellers who do not reply and have sent my orders to "the wrong address".There is very clear evidence that my items were mishandled if there were even an item to begin with. Dhgate provided me with a date to receive my refund and on that date refuse to issue the refund telling me to give the seller more time to respond to the dispute.

DI just want my money back this site seems to scam first time users and does

nothing to resolve the matter other than reciting things on the website that clearly don't fit the matter at hand. The items will not appear at my home and the proof that it arrived somewhere else is clear so what is the issue other than it being a big scam

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!

Location: Playa Del Rey, California

Comments

Hi Alahni, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

@Nadya

I don't feel comfortable putting my information here is there another option I'm not very trusting of dhgate.

DHgate Reviews