I made a purchased on December for fingerling and the seller send me something that it did not do a quarter of what it would do. Claiming it plays 40 + sounds and it was a lie and all the functions did not work either!

I send evidences to the resolution team and still waiting for the end results. The seller was an aS%$$$ very rude and wants to steal my money and I am very sure I wasn't the only one cuz he ended up removing all the monkeys he had it for sale. He even told me to accept 10 dollars when I made a purchased for 326.20 or I will not get anything!

I was like he most be kidding me .... Unbelievable!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fingerling Monkey Toy.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Dhgate2014
#1411907

Hello,

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com

Regards,