Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

i made three orders and since then my account was logged out because my password was wrong. after trying to reach out and receive a link to reset my password i did not get any emails from the company.

as a result my order have been cancelled. the money is taken out of my bank account and i have no way of trying to get a refund because i am still unable to get into my account.

all i am asking for is a refund from all my cancelled orders. thanks

User's recommendation: don’t recommend.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Customer Care.

Location: Brisbane, Queensland

Comments

#1911080

Hi Emma, We understand about your order that got canceled and accessing your account. Please try logging in again using this email address emma.jorgensen2002@gmail.com then click forgot password and check the link on your email too. Please do check it on your inbox or spam messages.

#1910893

Hi Emma, We checked your account and the order you have paid for is 3232501245. Your order was shipped with tracking number LX222984236CN.

This is still in transit to Australia. You can keep tracking your order here: https://t.17track.net/en#nums=LX222984236CN

DHgate Reviews