Verified Reviewer

Cant even get in touch with them to discuss their sellers they have a fake number online and their system doesnt allow you to email them I plan to reach out to the better business bureau about them and one of their sellers called wedding palace dress they are trying to bribe me into submitting a five star review before they will give me my money back and thats absolutely absurd I have screen shots of our conversation to prove it.

User's recommendation: Do not buy from them.

DHgate Pros: That i never have to go anywhere near dhgate again.

DHgate Cons: Liars and theifs, Hard to get a refund, Quality and service.

Comments

Hi Keveon, We apologize for the inconvenience, we are currently having system upgrades right now, we cannot access our resources yet. Please contact us back after 12 hours as this should be resolved by then.

Hoping for your kind understanding. You can also contact us through 24/7 LIVE CHAT: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN

@Nadya

Your live chat does not help I’ve done that’s ever all times as well. What exactly are you going to do about your sellers trying to scam me into giving them a five star review before I will receive a partial refund that they made me agree too that is not how you do business and I have posted the screen shots to prove I’m not lieing.

DHgate Reviews