1.8
Turnaround Time

I started my account about 2 weeks ago. I placed over 9 orders total.

My credit card keeps getting declined for most.. then when it did get accepted “payment confirmed” .. I got happy for nothing as a few days later I got email saying my orders where cancelled due to payment verification issues. I contacted my bank several times and they have not declined anything.

Contacted DHGate chat and they said to email Safety email and provide picture of my credit card :”(covering the middle numbers ). So I did.. sent verification 2 times I even showed a copy of my statement showing that my bank allowed payments to come out. Nothing has gotten resolved..

now a few of the sellers accounts are frozen so my orders were refunded /cancelled . A few of them are just “waiting to be shipped” for almost a week now.. and one of the sellers told me that DHGate told him that my transaction/payment was “risky” and that he had to cancel the order. I am very frustrated ..

and it’s very lame that a company refuses to take my money??!?! How weird is that!?! So the money that did come out of my card has been getting credited back. I just don’t understand this whole process and I think I am just going to have to cancel the whole thing.

(I got an email back from DHGate security department and they just said sorry you need to provide authorization code for your payment ) well hello !!

Bank only provides this codes for merchants .. it’s DHGate job to get this codes if they need them !

Review about: Dhgate Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I do not know if they want to steal YOUR credit card information or the details of YOUR identity, or both.

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please send us the order numbers pertaining to this issue so that we can check the order details for us to see how we can assist you in getting a resolution.

The payment verification process is to ensure that the transactions are safe and secure and the one using the card is the primary cardholder.

Only the primary cardholder can obtain the authorization code from their bank as this is not given to us for security policies.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in chatting with us by clicking on ‘Online Chat’ from our Customer Service page: www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do

Sincerely,