Turnaround Time

I bought an item where the description clearly said "Creative Instant bowl with Rabbit lid Ceramic bowl". I received a bowl with a bear on the lid.

Seller refused to refund. Went to mediation. First customer service said "I found no information that you ordered a pink one. The website shows color is multibluepinkyellow and moreit means the color they sent is at random." I shared a screen shot to them showing that the description clearly said RABBIT and there was only one color of Rabbit...pink.

Not random. The description did not say bear, or random, but RABBIT. Customer service came back with that this was my fault "because you did not tell the seller you want a pinkamong four colors they selland made no remark to remind the sellerso they do not agree to bear the shipping cost . First, again and again, why should I have to "remind" the seller to send the Rabbit, when that was the item description, the box chosen, and the pink rabbit was shown on my order receipt.

Secondly, the screen shot showed there was no place to "choose" among the four colors, nor was there anywhere to "remind" the seller, or even anything suggesting it was my duty to make sure the seller sent what was in the item description. Will never buy from again, and leaving bad reviews on every social media site I come across.

Review about: Bowl.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Customer service, Bad seller.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hello!

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com

Regards,