4.1

I've ordered 2 things from DHGate recently. One item is here, one is still in San Francisco and on time.

I was hesitant to purchase anything off the website because it seemed a little bit too good to be true. Not only that, I know a lot of US glass blowers and they constantly put down Chinese glass makers. So, I was worried my items would be trash if I ever got them. One of them has arrived and it has a few chips and blemishes, but nothing important.

I was expecting 3 weeks delivery time on all items, this is what I heard DHGate is really bad about. The first item took about a week, the other is scheduled to be here in 2 days, making it about a week and a half total to get both items. Super excited to not be waiting 3 weeks. The selection you guys have is pretty fantastic.

The variety of color used for glass pipes and water bongs is very very limited, it would be great if you guys added in some more new colors to your pieces though.

That being said, I am completely satisfied with DHGate. I have recommended DHGate to many friends already.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Marketplace.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

Dhgate Pros: Customer service, Prices, Options, Free shipping.

Dhgate Cons: Slight defect on item.

• Quartz
  • Banger
  • Puking Beagle

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi Taskism!

We are glad that you received your orders on time and as described.

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to serve your better. For more inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us thru https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/ and we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,