5.0

I've been happy with all my orders and deliveries. I had one order they were out of stock with the size I ordered.

They messaged me but I didn't check my messages and when part of my order was delivered I went to the messages to see why only part of order was sent and saw message that the seller was out of my size.

I wish a notice had of been sent to my phone instead of to the app. I then got another color in my size and had to wait another 2 weeks.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

Dhgate Pros: Awesome customer service and products.

Dhgate Cons: Message not sent to my phone from seller.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hello!

Thank you for the review! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve your better. For more inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us thru https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/ and we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Riane

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Dhgate2014

Hi there!

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the products you ordered from Dhgate.com

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to serve you better. For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,