4.8

I am very happy to see and I bought couple of gun parts and accessories from dhgate. The quality was pretty good and it matches target shooter needs.

The complication we face now in Europe is the law requiring special trade license to import any gun part from outside of Europe. This increases the price and complicates business. It would be great to have within every gun part short note making clear which gun parts are licensed or free.

This could help to order directly without checking the law. Better is to negotiate to open market widely again, but I am not sure anybody can even start the process.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Dhgate Pros: How you refunded returned item due to new license law in europe.

Dhgate Cons: One rifle scope i bought complete desintegrated inside.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi zverzak,

Thank you for your feedback. Please send us the order if you are having issues with your order so that we can check the order details and see how we can resolve this issue.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,