4.3

This is the third time I buy guitars from DHgate and I had a great experience! All came in good conditions and on the right time!

I strongly recommend buying on DHgate! The only issue about musical instruments, is that the sellers should post real pictures of the products and a bigger amount of pictures! In overwall, they have good communication with clients and the website helps a lot to find things on the menu.

I never had the experience of refund, but I know the website must give total support for the clients. I am sure if I ever have this problem, we can sort it out in the best way.

Product or Service Mentioned: Guitar.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

Dhgate Pros: Coupons.

Dhgate Cons: Code when loggin.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback! We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with your shopping experience on DHgate.com.

Regards,