Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Mar 27

Update : I ordered another item from them, and got ripped off, both by the seller, susanland11, aka musolandteresa, and DHGate. Lost $170 and many hours, over 15 months of playing games trying to set this right, to no avail.

Never again! PS: I also noticed that DHGate offer to pay people for positive reviews on this site with $5 coupons!

Original review posted by user Feb 26, 2017

I can recommend this store ( susanland11). I ordered a guitar body from them.

The craftsmanship is really good for this price. My order took a long time, but it was a custom order, and my instructions were followed closely. Susan writes very good English, and asks just the right questions. Once the order was ready, shipping took less than a week.

I plan to order again. I had canceled the order after waiting almost 3 months, and DHGate refunded. I then ordered again when the order was ready, and received it very quickly. I can recommend this store ( susanland11).

I ordered a guitar body from them. The craftsmanship is really good for this price. My order took a long time, but it was a custom order, and my instructions were followed closely. Susan writes very good English, and asks just the right questions.

Once the order was ready, shipping took less than a week. I plan to order again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Guitar.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

• Scam