4.1

Bought many NHL jerseys for 20-30$ USD each, great value for the way they looked. May not be exactly authentic but they meet my standards and they were pretty high.

The orders were placed with ease and the products were shipped very quick I still have some yet to receive but they are coming quickly and easily. Shipping fees were fair and cheap.

Was skeptical about this website to begin with and after hearing about it from a friend I decided to try it out and my conclusion is that this website gives great value on quality products. The customer service section is a bit meh but it's an oversea website so that's expected.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jersey.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com.

Regards,