5.0

Bought my first item, was skeptical on the quality at first but upon receiving the product, it exceeded my expectations. They gave me an expected delivery date of about month, got it within a week, so that was a big plus.

The packaging was great, i always get worried about my piece being broken as it is glass, but it was package very well. The price was better than as if i went into a store and bought the same piece. If i were to refer this to a friend, i would.

i'm glad i found this site, and i will be ordering again in the future. Service - A+ Shipping - A+ Pricing - A+

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

Dhgate Pros: Quality of the item received, Pricing and discounts, Very easy to navigate website great prices.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com as well as with our services.

Regards,