5.0

My friend showed me this site about a year ago and I have been loving it ever since. The deals are always awesome, I always get what I ordered and have been happy every time.

Its fun to go to the site daily and check for new deals. Some items I will find at local shops for a 800X mark up? Its nice to have the option to go straight to the maker. Sometimes the shipping can take a while so I plan ahead, many times Ill even get bonus items from some of the sellers.

Its fun to take friends here for the 1st time and see the reactions to the super deals they have. I really enjoy DH Gate and look forward to continued shopping.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Website.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

Dhgate Pros: Are awesome.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi fish2find!

Thank you for taking time to purchase on the site! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve your better. For more inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us thru https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/ and we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,