5.0

Hi everyone on pissedconsumer .com site ! i ordered xiaomi roidmi.

Order was fast delivery, good shop for electronics in high quality, i recommend this in my family. I like do shopping in China because a delivery is very fast with tracking numbers and often price is promotional. My Original Xiaomi ROIDMI Car Charger Bluetooth is very good for my bmw e46. Bluetooth is OK, no problem with pairs via mobile phone,.

Quality is nice, sounds very good on original radio. i like xiaomi company. its very high quality and the price is low. Here in Poland Xiaomi is know very good.

i recommend this to everyone. bye

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Cell Phone Charger.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Dhgate Pros: Good price.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi olek3221,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with your shopping experience on our website.

Let us know if you have any concerns about your orders so that we can immediately assist you in resolving any issue.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,