4.7
Poster increased review rating.

First of all, sorry for my english - it's not very good. I discovered thу DHGate.com recently and now I ussually use it to make an orders from different sellers.

The most important for me is the moment, that at DHGate.com I can pay by Skrill (Moneybookers). All transactions are fast and secure. If there are iny troubles with the seller, I can place a Return&Refund order and money will come to my account very fast. Another great moment, that a lot of products have free delivery (also if the product has big size and big weight).

For example, two years ago I've bought a head light for my car with aliexpress, and in that time I payed a 26$ for delivery, and this time I've bought the same thing (for another car) and now it has free delivery.

Also, the Customer Service is great with multi-language support. So now I choosing DHGate.com and advice you to do the same.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Website.

Reason of review: Fast order processing.

Dhgate Pros: Skrill payment, Fast and free delivery, Customer service, Multi-language, Price is low.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi Nabijon!

Thank you for choosing DHgate as your shopping destination! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Regards,