4.9

My first experience with DHGate was excellent. The product was as described and arrived in a timely manner.

The price was alright, I would have liked to have it cost a little less but that's just me, I'm cheap. It was nice that I was given a coupon to use immediately for my first purchase. One of the things about the website and service I don't like and would like to see changed is the login method.

I don't like having to do the "captcha" type thing every time I sign in. I don't know if this is an extra security option or not, but I don't think it is necessary.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Dhgate Pros: Diversity and pricing of most products.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. The captcha verification is necessary for us to detect if the person accessing the account is human or a machine, this is another security policy to ensure your safety.

Please enter the correct code shown so that you will be able to successfully log into your account.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,