4.8

I ordered a Messi 2017 - 2018 jersey for a medium price, not cheap but not expensive on may 2nd. Much of the time i order jerseys expect to arrive between 10 to 14 days, so i was expecting to receive my jersey not after 20 days.

My surprise was that shipping was very slow and received my package after 1 month. I was thinking i wasn't going to receive it, but it did arrive. Jersey was for a customer and he was upset for the delivery time, but when jersey came jersey was on a great quality with all details.

Customer was very satisfied when he finally got his jersey and will buy again. Slow shipping did not affect at all to the customer satisfaction but can be a problem sometimes

Product or Service Mentioned: Soccer Jersey.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Dhgate Pros: Price is great, Quality is great, Products are great.

Dhgate Cons: Shipping time is slow.

• Great Price
  • Great Quality

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi heraldez17!

We are glad that you received your orders as described. We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

We have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to better improve and recommend top products of our sellers. We would highly appreciate it if you LIKE our page and for further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Riane