5.0

I am a seller on my country and i have been buying jerseys from other seller, but i found this seller and i tried quality and price. First of all, price was the lowest on the dhgate and i didn't know what to expect for.

Once i got the first jersey i was surprised about a great quality for the price i paid and also it to just around ten or eleven days to get to my hands and not be waiting for a long time.

Since then i been buying jerseys from the same seller because he has a very good customer attention with which i am very satisfied. I highly recommend this seller and his products.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jersey.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

• fast delievery
  • Best Price
  • Best Quality

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi heraldez17!

Thank you for sharing your shopping experience on the site! we are happy to know that you are satisfied with the service provided for you.

We are looking forward in doing more business.

Regards,