4.3

Some retailers you receive your package right away others I waited up to two months before my product arrived with minimal response and zero compensation from sellers. On other sites, sellers usually offer a discount or compensation for waiting so long but these sellers said nothing about the long wait time even though it was past the 21 days maxium for shipping.

But overall I am satisfied with my purchase with dhgate. Great quality but shipping is spotty. i am just writing this to get to one nundred words for the requirement of this review.

thank you and i appreciate this changing in the future. dhgate needs better customer care.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Comments

Dhgate2014

"Hi!

Thank you for your continued patronage! We are looking forward in doing more business.

Regards,

Riane

Customer Service Center DHgate.com"

Dhgate Reviews