4.8

I ordered something from the site and the seller was prompt with communication & shipment tracking. The order came in within a week and was just as I ordered.

Will definitely order from the seller again. I had a bad experience the time before with another seller but this seller and experience redeemed this site for me. The quality of the products I ordered and the quickness with which the package arrived made me really appreciate the service.

I am shocked that the package came from China as I would not have expected this shipment to arrive so quickly like it came from the United States. I would recommend this site and more specifically the seller I bought from again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Marketplace.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Dhgate Pros: Quality of goods, Speed of delivery shipping.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi gparkmoney!

We are glad that you received your orders on time and as described.

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to serve your better. For more inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us thru https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/ and we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,