4.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I've made many purchases through dhgate, and my overall experience has been great!A recent purchase I made, Order NO:340897208 , was for a customized baseball jersey.

There was a sizing issue regarding the received product. I contacted the seller, who was quick to respond, after a brief conversation explaining the issue, he agreed to send a correct replacement jersey as well as my keeping the original jersey as a gift. Several days later, I received the replacement jersey. It arrived exactly as ordered/customized, size, color, lettering etc, all great.

I couldn't be happier, it was perfect! I look forward to doing much more business with this seller and dhgate. Before making a purchase, one should always do a little research; *Check seller's rating/score *View the seller's feedback *Check product reviews from fellow customers *Read the entire description/info regarding the product. Such as product sizing, as some clothing is labeled in Asian Size which is typically 2-3 sizes smaller than US sizing.

*Contact the seller prior to making your purchase.

Ask questions regarding the product and request actual product pictures; if needed.*NEVER make payment directly to seller, ALWAYS use dhgate's payment system.

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Good communication from seller, Custome service.

Comments