5.0

I have placed probably 10-15 orders with DHGate and have always had a great experience!! Would recommend to friends.

5stars! Have purchased clothes, toys, jerseys and much more. The fit is always good on clothing I purchase. When I have experienced issues with sellers it has always been cleared up in a timely manner and all of my concerns are addressed.

Shipping does take some time,. but it comes from china so that is to be expected. Their "expected delivery" dates are usually pretty spot on so at least I know when I will get my items.

Everything has always arrived, no lost items. DHGate support is always helpful as well.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jersey.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Thank you for taking time to purchase on the site! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve your better. For more inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us thru https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/ and we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,