4.8

I ordered a 4.3 inch mini glass water pipe for my smoking herbs. Package came quickly and the product was excellent quality for the cost.

I have used the product for over a month and I am quite pleased with this purchase. I've ordered a number of items from DHgate and have been always satisfied with the experience. If you are in the market for some low-cost glass I would recommend checking out any of the variety of sellers on DHgate!

Quality to price ratio is excellent and the number of new and unique designs that are coming from DHgate sellers seems to increase at a regular rate. Give DHgate a try, you won't be disappointed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bong.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hello!

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product you ordered from Dhgate.com.

We are looking forward in doing more business.

Regards,