Córdoba, Spain
4.1

I've made several orders so far and everything went fine. I've read some negative feedbacks about them from people on forums, but I can say they are trustable.

Last order was some cycling gloves, they was shipped fast and I got notifications via email after shipping them with the tracking number, so it was easy to follow my order. I've bought 5 times so far from DHgate and no issues at all, I always used Aliexpress, but now I'll buy from them too.

The thruth is that everything was flawless, so I cannot say how will they act after some problem happens, but I hope they keep professionals about it. I'd recommend buying from them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gloves.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

Dhgate Pros: Purchase protection, Verity of items.

• affordable
  • Dhgate Buyer Guarantee

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hello!

Thank you for choosing DHgate as your shopping destination! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Regards,