5.0
Turnaround Time

I started two months ago some small business with selling wallets, and I bought two wallets at DHgate. There was estimated time delivery about 25 days, but it reached me faster in less than 20 days.

Wallets that I received are really great quality, I think that they have value at least 50 per cent more than I paid for them.

I am in summary satisfy with fast delivery, great quality, and site DHgate is well organised, everyone can easy find and navigate through the site. I will recommend this site to others, and I will continue again to buy some small presents for me and my family too.

Review about: Wallet.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I liked: Fair prices.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com.

We are pleasantly inviting you to join our MONTHLY GIVEAWAY!! DHgate website has the top manufacturing sellers. Follow our Facebook page for more updates/details to win items.

Regards,