4.8

This was my first purchase from DHGate. I had heard good things from around the web, so I was not too concerned about being ripped off or having issues with my order.

The shipping isn't the fastest, but when you consider I live on the other side of the world as the seller it makes sense for it to take a couple of weeks. The product arrived on the exact day the shipping had suggested and was very well packaged. I ordered something made of glass and the product was so well packaged that there weren't any problems at all.

I had no problems purchasing anything from DHGate and as long as the sellers have reputable scores it seems like a very trustworthy and useful site. I might not agree with globalization, but even if you don't, you should accept that it's the reality and benefit from it as well.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

Dhgate Cons: Slow shipping.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Thank you for your continued patronage! We are looking forward in doing more business.

Regards,