4.3

Update by user Sep 08, 2017

It got the desire response.

Original review posted by user Sep 05, 2017

I have been a regular customer on Dhgate for some time now. And my buying experience has generally being good.

Good customer relations, fast shipping and cheap prices. Using standard shipping my package arrived with two weeks and well package. I bought two pieces of Mi Piston 3 and they are great earpieces and quite cheap. I gave one to a friend and he asked me to get him another one.

I would have love to receive retail box alongside the goods but i understand the seller is cognizance of shipping expense.

Aside the retail box, the experience was great. I have since order an additional pair of earpiece from the seller.

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Piston 3.0 Earbud Headphones.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi adelowo4u!

We are happy to know that you are satisfied with the shopping experience you have on the site! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Regards,