5.0

I placed order #334589437 and the seller sent me a tracking #.I checked the tracking # several times and it could not me found on EMS system. I contacted the seller who told me it was sent and to be patient After 2 weeks I contacted customer service who contacted the seller and the next day I again contacted the seller who advised that my order was picked that day .

I was very happy with the customer service representative for their assistance in getting my order shipped out after the 2 week delay.

I received my order but one of the jerseys was wrong. I contacted the seller who was sorry and advised that my jersey was out of stock but agreed to give a partial refund.Thank you from Ken

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Dhgate Pros: Great customer service.

• Good Customer Service

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback! Let us know if you are still having any issues with your orders so that we can immediately assist you in resolving any issue.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,