I tried ordering an item from a seller a few months ago but my payment wouldn't work. After I contacted a DhGate member and he walked me through several steps on how to fix the problem.

It still wouldn't work. Then he helped me to try a few other things and finally my card got accepted and the payment went through. The process was very simple and well explained. The communication was top as well as i didn't have to wait too long for a response and it was efficient.

This was one of the best communication things I have had in a while. It was very quick and fast without any irritation involved.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi dhiral98!

Thank you for your continued patronage. We are looking forward to doing more business with you!

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to serve your better. For more inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us thru https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/ and we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,