Dhgate - Great Buyer Platform When You Do Your Research

164 of 989 Dhgate reviews

I am new here but not on other foreign trading platforms.So far I have ordered 11 products with no issues.

Great high quality products beyond my expectations. Communication and research of the seller and the product plays a big role for a satisfactory buying experience. One have to shop around and compare prices, delivery window period, reviews, etc. Yeah!

it's time consuming but we do the same thing when shopping on a mortar store. My only complaint it's about placing orders through their Holidays when most vendors closed their stores.

I am not sure if some vendors promote that businesses remained open for those days or if DHgate has implemented a plan to cure that inconvenience.Other than that I am very satisfy with my shopping experience.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

• What I liked
    • Awesome customer service and products
  • What I disliked

248008427 Qy7 Headphones 393535183 Qi Wireless Charger
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #993672

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dhgate? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
164 of 989 Dhgate reviews
Dhgate2014

Jan 20 #1273746

Hi Spotrus!
Thank you for your positive feedback. We are happy to know you had a great shopping experience with us. We are looking forward to doing more business with you.
For questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .
Regards,
Samantha
Customer Service Center DHgate.com

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.