4.6
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I am new here but not on other foreign trading platforms.So far I have ordered 11 products with no issues.

Great high quality products beyond my expectations. Communication and research of the seller and the product plays a big role for a satisfactory buying experience. One have to shop around and compare prices, delivery window period, reviews, etc. Yeah!

it's time consuming but we do the same thing when shopping on a mortar store. My only complaint it's about placing orders through their Holidays when most vendors closed their stores.

I am not sure if some vendors promote that businesses remained open for those days or if DHgate has implemented a plan to cure that inconvenience.Other than that I am very satisfy with my shopping experience.

Review about: Headphones.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Awesome customer service and products.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi Spotrus!

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are happy to know you had a great shopping experience with us. We are looking forward to doing more business with you.

For questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,