4.8

i am waiting on a refund dispute, I had accidentally ordered 2 items because the app froze, but it is being handled quickly. lots of items to choose from. all good quality knives. I havent had experience with any other products.

All of my items have arrived, however one knife did have a small rust spot on it, but the seller offered to compensate for it. every other transaction has been great. i am waiting on a refund dispute, I had accidentally ordered 2 items because the app froze, but it is being handled quickly.

lots of items to choose from. all good quality knives.

Product or Service Mentioned: Knife.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Dhgate Pros: What i ordered i received.

• Amazing Customer Service

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi dario1241,

Thank you for taking time to purchase on the site! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve your better. For more inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us thru https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/ and we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,