1.8

I ordered some fuchsia Air Max 90s MONTHS AGO along with a chanel jacket and some earrings that said Chanel and I ordered them with my boyfriends email which is absolutely no longer available to me anymore. I did mesg the people who were saleing them numerous times when I was still able to mesg them before my phone was stolen.and they responded and said they were coming.

But its been like 4 months. And the prices of cheap sent. Me a pair of Nike socks????? For $50.00?????They were only like $50.00 at the time and right after I ordered mine they were double the price this is why I feel.super cheated because 1 didn't get shoes and It took so long and 2 I dunno if they even have the shoes anymore because that color is a hard color to get.

The name they were sent to was mine jackiynn badroads and the address was 11518 ne sandy Blvd Portland or 97220.

I would like to get paid back. Also the name on the card was mine that I ordered with however I don't have that card any longer FYI.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

#1985787

Hi Jacklynn B, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

DHgate Reviews