Verified Reviewer

I ordered items from Dhgate in March 2020.

I received an email advising that my items were shipped on the 9 March 2020.

I have contacted Dhgate several times to say I have not received my items yet (May) but have had no response from them.

My shopping experience with them has been a disaster and it appears that I have lost my money.

I will never buy from them again, and I will warn everybody that I know, never to buy from them or else they will be scammed like I have been.

User's recommendation: Don’t buy from Dhgate.

Comments

Hi Maureen, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

@Nadya

My login email address is. maureenmeyer46@***.com My order number is 318909****

@PissedConsumer1868097

Hi maureenmeyer46, We checked your order is already in dispute. The seller is already notified regarding your complaint.

If you cannot reach an agreement with the seller after 5 days, you can request for DHgate mediation so our Resolution Center can assign an analyst to help you resolve the case. 1.Log in to your DHgate account 2.Click “My Dhgate” link found at the upper right side of the home page 3.Click “My Orders” 4.Find the order under “Dispute Orders” tab 5.Once you find the order, click “View Dispute Detail” or “Pending Seller’s Agreement” link 6.Please click “Escalate Dispute” button or “Request DHgate Mediation” to proceed.

DHgate Reviews