Xinzhou Rd, FuTian CBD, Futian Qu, Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China, 518034
3.8

I have bought many products in this store, and it has always been at a good price. I am very happy with all the products that I have bought until today.

The waiting time is quite reasonable, only some time have been delayed more than 30 days, coinciding with holidays or other times. I am usually very happy with the store and its products. I recommend the store to anyone who wants to buy at good prices and does not mind waiting a few weeks to receive the products.

After a year and about 50 orders, I have not had any problem of fraud or wrong orders. Thanks you

Product or Service Mentioned: Sneakers.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Dhgate Pros: Price.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi julianmayordomo85,

Thank you for taking time to purchase on the site! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve your better. For more inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us thru https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/ and we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,