Piracicaba, Sao Paulo
4.4

Update by user Apr 11, 2017

It is all right

Original review posted by user Apr 09, 2017

The Hublot mp5 watch is very beautiful. It has a suitable size and weight, being very comfortable in the wrist.

This model, unlike others, comes with a calendar and is battery powered. I did a good deal with the tester and still got a discount coupon Good watch and good seller.The watch came as described in the advertisement of the seller well packed and with all the functions in order. The negotiation was swift.

I am very pleased with the transaction. This is the fifth re-engagement I buy on the DHgate website, I received everyone and had no problem and recommend the DHgate website as being very secure for international purchases

Product or Service Mentioned: Watch.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Dhgate Pros: Good prices and differentiated products, Easy payment schemes.

• Good Prices

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi osvaldonog,

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com.

Regards,