3.0

I ordered something wrong and need a refund on my card ASAP please

Location: Houston, Texas

Comments

I placed an order in DECEMBER 2019 and no tracking or communication from the seller who is (hihir1219) I ordered 2 handbags which were NEVER to be seen, Seller does NOT exist on the site, DHGATE have totally ignored me to date 19/02/20... Sellers open and close shops on DHGATE as did this seller who is a scammer..

DHGATE did say I would get a refund by 17th of February and nothing has been done plus still waiting, They hold on to your money hoping you will not bother, I had a message on Facebook saying I would get a refund saying "The shipping deadline of your order is February 17th, so please wait for that and if the seller failed to ship the order, then refund will be processed". This is by staff at DHGATE.COM, Since this I have been ignored by customer service at DHGATE , Which is a disgrace as they keep putting the shipping date forward ... NOW TO MARCH.. FROM DECEMBER!!

I checked and you guessed right shipping has moved again to MARCH!! SELLER DOES NOT EXIST!!! HIHIR1219 CLOSED HIS SHOP on DHGATE .COM and this company thinks this is acceptable!! SELLERS DO NOT HOLD YOUR FUNDS ..

DHGATE holds the funds... and pushes dates forward for shipping!! There will be NO shipping from this seller as he does NOT EXIST!! DIANE *** is the CEO of this scam company and that is why she is a MILLIONAIRE!!

She scams you!! Along with her scam staff.. I WANT MY MOEY BACK ASAP AS STATED BY YOUR SHAFF on FACEBOOK.. TRADING SDANDARDS WILL BE NOTIFIED ABOUT THIS COMPANY..

I had to put 1 star to allow this on here , BUT you deserve NO STAR RATING. ISSUE MY REFUND ASAP

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

DHgate Reviews