4.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I bought toys for my kids at DHgate and it was amazing !!The product was very cheap, I had the option of several colres, and the seller was very attentive, really an incredible purchase !!

Shipping was very fast, 1 day after confirmation of payment, freight was free, which left me satisfied, since on other sites freight is more expensive than the product. My friends always recommend the site to me for purchases, but now I know that it is worth comparing in the DHgate, I had no problems with the communication nor with the freight.

My children are very happy with the acquisition !!!DHgate= good sellers + good price

Review about: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi stegomes!

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the products you ordered from Dhgate.com.

Regards,