4.3

Thank you very much for quick order processing. Merchandise is as described.

I'm really impressed with the quality of the product and surely will be ordering more very soon. It is a pity that not all sellers are so honest. From the seller Morrison recently I received a blank packaging without glasses, other incompatible with the description much smaller as describedand other glasses scratched :( Morrison's vendor blamed me for being a beast because I wrote and sent pictures of him, opened the dispute and he wrote that I would never get any money or other goods.

At dhgate.com the seller should send the merchandise as described without cheating. Denlyce518 is an honest seller

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Morrison Profile.

Reason of review: seller Morrison.

Dhgate Pros: Bardzo, Very easy to navigate website great prices.

Dhgate Cons: Not in conformity with the description of the goods.

• good shopping

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi ewelina1979,

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com.

Regards,