4.6

I have bought items from Dhgate. it's a good marketplace I can find items that not have in my country, some seller are not eager to sell but some are very good, To make sure it's better way to contact seller before make orders .

also I've sometime got the incorrect track info from seller, **This need to improved, if the seller do not ready to send the item and use incorrect track, may be to protect his ranking or for many reason. He should tell the customer before do this, to waiting for the incorrect track ,it feel no trust, or may be order have some problem.

It's the better to make the seller's trust if the system will show the seller shipping problem than allowed them to insert the incorrect track number. it's good for seller and customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Website.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We will forward your suggestion to our team so that we can have this improved.

We apologize for any inconvenience this issue had caused you.

Let us know if you have any concerns about your orders so that we can immediately assist you in resolving any issue. Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,